Monday, June 10, 2013

Up, Up & Away...

I firmly believe that the best gift that my dad has given me is an excellent and abundant education. He encourages me to study even today, which is a privilege that a very few people have had in their lives.

Also, those few people who know me well, know that how important education is to me. So today is indeed a very important day in my life. I have been waiting for this day with such an eager anticipation & excitement which I have never ever felt before in my life! I have been literally counting the number of days remaining ever since we got Araadhi's admission and I have never counted down so feverishly to anything ever before!

Yes, Araadhi starts school today. It is indeed a very important milestone in almost every parent's life and I cannot even try and explain what is going through my heart and mind today. I feel I'm being born again. Through Araadhi I get a chance to live it all again. The sleepy eyed scramble to the school, the homework blues, the examination butterflies and the relief of Sundays & vacations! Today I start school again!

Araadhi is my princess, and god willing, I will strive to give her everything in her life but all the things that I can get her would be impermanent. But one thing will always stay with her and that is her education. No matter what happens, nobody and nothing can take that from her. And from my own experience it is the only thing that she needs to face anything that life throws at her.

Sonia & I are beaming today and it is so gratifying to see our child wriggling out of her cocoon and growing her wings. She is ready...

Go, fly my baby... Up, Up & Away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counter